My first post of 2008! Yay, Happy New Year!
I got a beautiful little countdown clock to my (and Shontell's!) surgery. It's alllllllll the way down at the bottom. Keep scrolling down, keep scrolling..... there it is.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow - you've had your braces on for less than a year and you already have a surgery date! Lucky you! I am jealous. They told me it would be a year in braces before surgery. Congratulations, Allison!
Too cool. Now when I want to start freaking all I have to do is go to the bottom of your page! ;)
Hey I'm excited! You excited??! ah! Even though we are both about to go through hell and back!!
And you're going without me! You'll both be all experienced and knowing while I'm suffering through my turn ;;
Congrats on an upcoming surgery date!
Oh Happy day! Im glad you have a date, have good insurance and also have a good mom! Good luck to you and Shontell!
Post a Comment