Thanks so much for responding to my fears about the IV, and also for answering questions about implants. I found it very comforting that the IV catheter isn't a needle but a tube!
Now I have another question, dear friends. I'm going to my surgeon on Thursday morning for my pre-op appointment, and I'm starting to make a list of questions to ask him. Any suggestions?
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm not at surgery yet so...I dunno...but I gotta say...I can't wait follow you through this!! Be brave! You'll be fiiiine!
Hi Allison, Brandie has a list on her website that I think it very comprehensive. In fact, her website has the most info of anybody's including a regimine of supplements. Good luck. Mary
I would have to agree with Mary, Brandy has a great list on her website. I just went to it myself to check out the supplement list. I still have 7 1/2 weeks to go... I'll be following you and Shontell though.
Good luck, everything will be just fine!
Post a Comment