Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hooks!

I just got hooks put in. While I don't have an immediately pre-hook picture, I finally figured out how to take good pictures of my mouth (macro setting! duh!) and have a post-hook picture. Must say... other than my lips snagging on them, they aren't so bad.

(by the way, I totally don't recommend clicking on that picture, as you'll get a sickeningly close view of my mouth.)

And, of course, a "before" picture:


Don't you just love the sleepy, dumb look? Makes me even more excited for the "after"!


Surgery is 9:00 Thursday morning!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Have fun with those hooks! They aren't that bad, It's just tyring to clean around them.

Good luck on Thursday! I will be sending you well wishes!

Michelle said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be sending you and Shontell some well wishes!
Take care!

Shontelly said...

I agree with Tara.. it's the cleaning part that sucks! So 9 am huh? I have to call the hospital in an hour to find out my time. Pig out time!