Sorry about the lack of posting. I got home from the hospital yesterday, and have basically been a mess of antibiotics, pain killers, hunger, and congestion since then. Better update with pictures soon!
It is SOOO good to hear from you. I think we all were getting a little nervous. Update us on how it went when you are feeling more up to it. Just try to remember that the first week is the hardest... it WILL get better soon!
Hooray! Not so much for the pain.. But glad you made it back to us.. Looking forward to the gory pics! Hope you make a speedy recovery and feel better soon! xxx
I'm new to the blogging world so you don't know me yet, but you just had the same surgery I am going to have in May. I hope all went well for you and I look forward to reading about your experience. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Oh Allison.. I hope your ok!! We were supposed to compare.. member?? ;) no no I know your hurting especially since ya had top AND bottom. eeesh.. makes me shudder to even think about it. Wouldn't want to be you right now however, you should be feeling a little better after a week right? Well, you better post some pictures when your well missy!!
9 comments:
Yay! Glad to hear you're still here.
Hang in there!
Yay! Allisons alive! Your stay at the hospital was long wasn't it? Good to hear from ya.
Welcome back. Rest up now.
It is SOOO good to hear from you. I think we all were getting a little nervous. Update us on how it went when you are feeling more up to it. Just try to remember that the first week is the hardest... it WILL get better soon!
Good to hear you made it to "the other side". Hopefully you are feeling a little better today.
Take care!
Hooray! Not so much for the pain.. But glad you made it back to us.. Looking forward to the gory pics! Hope you make a speedy recovery and feel better soon! xxx
I'm new to the blogging world so you don't know me yet, but you just had the same surgery I am going to have in May. I hope all went well for you and I look forward to reading about your experience. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Oh Allison.. I hope your ok!! We were supposed to compare.. member?? ;) no no I know your hurting especially since ya had top AND bottom. eeesh.. makes me shudder to even think about it. Wouldn't want to be you right now however, you should be feeling a little better after a week right? Well, you better post some pictures when your well missy!!
Hey Allison...just wanted to say I am thinking of you and hope you're hanging in there!!! Can't wait to read your story and see pics.
Post a Comment