Monday, August 18, 2008

A Quickie

Really really quick, because I think an update is neccessary but I am tired and busy!

Implants: no go. I don't have enough space between the adjacent teeth, and the bone is too thin. It looks like I'll have resin-bonded bridges put in when the braces come off

Braces: bottom braces to come off in October, top braces in December. Teeth are no longer being moved. Hallelujah!

School: off to college next Saturday! Not thrilled that I will be starting with braces, but it could be worse. I'd rather have them for the extra three months or so and have it look just right.

This is a new record for me! Shortest post ever!

1 comment:

bridget said...

Hey Allison! Sounds like things are on track! Maybe we'll be de-bracing around the same time (although I still have my doubts). Everyone's so busy, I think a lot of us have fallen out of posting/reading habit! Life outside of braces & surgery -- who knew??