skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Gum-Chewer's Guide to Orthognathic Surgery
Saturday, September 15, 2007
A Different Sort of Visual
Look what I found on
Indexed
today!
If you're unfamiliar with
Indexed
, I really recommend checking it out. Some of the graphs are very funny (and true)!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Love it!
September 25, 2007 at 1:16 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
allison
I am an 19-year-old college student. I love the color green, painting my nails, and Orbits Sweet Mint gum.
View my complete profile
Archive
June 2007
(2)
July 2007
(6)
August 2007
(4)
September 2007
(3)
November 2007
(3)
December 2007
(3)
January 2008
(5)
February 2008
(8)
March 2008
(5)
April 2008
(2)
May 2008
(2)
July 2008
(1)
August 2008
(1)
September 2008
(1)
October 2008
(1)
February 2009
(1)
Gum-chewer's Guides
De-Wiring
Post-Surgery
Questions for the Surgeon
Shopping List
My Diagnosis
Ortho Blogs
Adventures of Adult Orthdontics and Jaw Surgery
Aimee's Orthognathic Adventure
Brace Face Mom
Braced Up
Braces are Sexy
Brandy's Jaw Journey
Dial O for Orthognathic
Melissa's Blog
Putting Money Where My Mouth Is
Rearranging My Face
Shontell's Jaw Surgery(s)
Smile Makeover
V's Teeth
Wacky Teef
Wired Lady
Other Blogs and Sites
a softer world
Cyanide and Happiness
Holla Back
Indexed
Not Martha
Post Secret
Timothy McSweeney's Lists
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment