Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Friends

So, I have pretty great friends. You, my friends in the computer, are wonderful. Thank you for your encouragement and well-wishes, and for helping answer my questions. My real-life friends are great, too. They've been providing me with reading material, movie suggestions, snacks, and love. My friend Hana even wrote me a silly poem!
I've been told that I should arrive at the hospital at 9:30, so I'm assuming the surgery is no longer at 9:00. I'm allowed to eat until midnight tonight, and drink water and apple juice until 7:30 tomorrow. My last meal will be Indian food, but honestly, I've been pigging out for a week now. I think I want it? It ends up in my mouth. Another friend, Ellen, bought me my very last pizza lunch for a while today. It was really sweet of her!

I'm not too nervous, just a little annoyed about being "out of the loop" for a few weeks, and worried about keeping up with my school work. I'll certainly keep you all updated, and thank you again for your kind words.

Best of luck to Shontell, too. See you on the other side, girl!

7 comments:

Shontelly said...

Yeap! See ya there!!! Your lucky that you get to drink till 7:30! I can't have any liquid past midnight. My last meal.. Mexican. :D

laura said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see what you look like after!

chris k said...

Go get em!

Michelle said...

Just checking in to hear how everything went. Have a relaxing weekend and a fast recovery!

Shontelly said...

Hey sweety, I hope all is well with you. Just checking in and can't wait to hear from ya.

Katherine (Kate) said...

You made it!!!

Hope all went well and you're going nuts with your impressive soup selection!

Can't wait to see the pics :)

Shontelly said...

K..now I'm getting worried about ya kiddo.