Thursday, August 30, 2007

Still Alive

A series of wonderful comments from Shontell in my inbox reminded me that maybe an update would be a good idea.

So, hi! I'm still alive, just really busy getting ready to start my senior year (!!) of high school. Looking at colleges, doing some summer reading, essay writing. Orthodontically, (that's not a word, btw. Spell check doesn't like it. I do.) I am bottom braced and not suffering as much as I thought I would be. More adjustments next week, so I will try to update then.

1 comment:

Melissa M. said...

hi, allison. I came across your blog and decided that we are in very similar situations! I am having braces put on at the end of October, and I need surgery on my upper and lower jaws. I wish I would have been told about what treatment I needed when I was your age (I'm 20 now),so that it could just be over and done with!

I look forward to reading more!

-melissa!