Today was my first day back to school, which means new clothes, new textbooks, new pencils, and new wires! I had my first adjustment on the top yesterday -- I got a stronger wire. I also had a spring put in the bottom to make room for a tooth that's a little behind the others. No indication of progress from my orthodontist, but I'm starting to notice changes myself!
It was interesting to see people I haven't seen since last year (before I got braces) and hear their reaction to my orthodontia. I was actually surprised how few people noticed it, and the ones who did notice just commented and didn't ask questions.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sporting the new wires ah? lol Well, I hope you have a wonderful school year missy!
I used to have this one tooth that was allll the waaay in the back of my teeth (right canine) and I was soo freaking happy to see it up front with the rest after my sarpe!
It never had room to even come out of my gums until I was 14.
Well, have a great week - learn lots of good stuff! ;)
Post a Comment